BECOME AN iACT AMBASSADOR
As an iACT Ambassador, your valuable time and energy is spent growing a community that seeks to change the way the world responds to genocide and mass atrocities.
EDUCATE. ACTIVATE. EMPOWER.
As an iACT Ambassador, your valuable time and energy is spent growing a community that seeks to change the way the world responds to genocide and mass atrocities. iACT begins with simple and small actions that connect you with an individual like Souliman and Ghislaine. Once you are connected, you introduce your friends and family to their communities. Through these relationships, change begins.
As an iACT Ambassador, you will reach out to your community to educate, activate, and empower it to support the growth of a movement to end genocide and mass atrocities.
- Organize at least one fundraiser for iACT or one of our projects each year.
- Educate, activate, and empower their peers, friends, and family by participating in Genocide Awareness and Prevention Month campaigns in April and other advocacy opportunities during the year.
- Embrace the radical change that is needed in responding to genocide and mass atrocities and welcome the opportunity to stand in solidarity with communities in danger.
iACT WILL HELP YOU GROW BY PROVIDING:
- Bi-Monthly trainings on leadership skills, community organizing, media, event management, outreach and other skills.
- The opportunity to personally form relationships between Darfuris and your local community through informal conversations, events, presentations, and fund raising efforts.
- Exclusive phone calls with iACT team members after our trips to the camps.
- Opportunities to provide feedback and ideas into our programs, projects, and campaigns.
- Direct and personal follow-up with iACT team members to help you be the best community leader possible.
- A community of leaders to connect, share, and grow alongside.
As an iACT Ambassador, you are raising awareness and funds, but most importantly you are joining a community.